Sunday, September 18, 2016

-88 Noxsoma: Embracing technology: Consolidating

A couple more days before I leave for LA., and there's a first on the way - Air BnB. I'll be staying in Koreatown.


What do I wan to say here? I need to catch up on what I need to do.

I might just have to come back to this because as soon as I opened it I forgot what I wanted to write.

More later.

By the time I'm ready to hit the road, everything will be Noxsoma... everything public. This will be my cyber-consciousness. I don't imagine I'll see very many people I've known live here in Philly. My friendships might develop through my travels and sustain themselves... those that do... in here.

I may have to change everything from the phone company email, to Yahoo Mail. Still prefer this regardless of the domination of G-Mail.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment