Tuesday, November 22, 2016

-24 Days

It's starting to get real. For practice I am beginning to forget which day off the week it is. My colleague and boss, John, gave me some information about repositioning cruises. I called the BOP this morning and went over what I need to bring to my separation meeting - and that I should expect a letter.

My buddy Dan came through with some emails he told me about. I'm excited to read them.

I learned something very useful about Pay Pal and I'm a bit more psyched to use it. I may even get their credit card.

My daughter is in town. YAY!!

I downloaded some DJ software so I can at least get some practice using DJ software - not that I plan to Laptop DJ - but one never knows. It would be good to know how in case an opportunity comes up.

I ran my 29th run today. It was only a mile but it was 12 minutes when it's been taking 14 or 15.... now if I can make it back in 12.  only have one run left to do and my self imposed obligation is over.

Now, for some hardware stuff... maybe clean out my cabinets???

I'm getting psyched.

No comments:

Post a Comment