Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Ten Days Left

It’s surreal. I get up and go through my morning routine… (without the computer for the past few days..) realizing that this is about to change. There are ten days left until I retire.
On the wheels, by Anita 2016

As with most events in my life I am experiencing it alone. The plans I make, have made… am making, are mine alone. No spouse to consult, no small children to be concerned about.

Just me. All the risk. All the responsibility – and by default all the rewards.

I’m imagining that first day; December 17th… it’s a Saturday. I wake up, and wonder how I feel.  What will the weather be like? Will I have the discipline to get out and run? Or will I be recovering from a party I’ve insisted would not occur?

Hmmm.

Then I realize I am part of the Universe… still. My connection is even stronger than it was five years ago. I’ll be okay. The opportunities will come and I’ll be prepared to accept and work with them and benefit from them. I will change, evolve, improve. It will be good. It will be great. Like rebirth, like freedom, like elevation.


What will be will be, with a little help from Mind, Consciousness and source. 

No comments:

Post a Comment