Thursday, November 17, 2016

29 Days Left

The only reason I'm posting today, is to put up this image. I fixed it up a little bit. I'd forgotten about it. I can place the place and the date... the year anyway, because of who sent it to me. I can't remember the month, the situation or anything surrounding the day this photo was taken.

During this time I was in the United States Navy, I emphasize US because I've been told I don't look American, which is kind of funny because real Americans look like people from all over the world, because people from all over the world have come here.

So anyway, I was posted in Newfoundland, Canada at the time. My dear friend Berenice snapped a pic of this out of her photo album a few days ago and sent it to me and at the same time informed me that a mutual friend of ours had passed away a year and a half ago. Maybe that's why this picture is so haunting. (I may edit this later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment